Is This Your Dream Job? 35K to Write Reviews for This Company
This week a very interesting job came to the attention of the NY Post. A job that some might shake their head at with a company based out of London. The company is called LoveWoo (nope, can't make this stuff up). The position or job opportunity that they were looking to fill is that of a sex toy reviewer.
According to the job listing, here are just a few of the things you would be responsible for if you were offered the job:
- Test a variety of products you receive from LoveWoo
- Decide why the product is hot, what could make it hotter & give personal recommendations
- Write a detailed, informative review of the product to a strict word count
- Depending on assignment, produce video reviews (outside of the bedroom!)
- Upload your reviews onto the website and use social media platforms to share them
- Respond to customer queries and feedback for your reviews
- Write clear, interesting features, tips and advice pieces, product roundups and buying guides
- Attend meetings and training sessions with the team
- Work from home two days a week and office based three days a week
- Become an advocate for the company, and represent our brand in the best way possible
Think you have what it might take to do a good job? The position has been filled, but you are more than welcome to submit your resume for any future positions.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America