It’s Too Early For X-mas Decorations
It was still September and some stores were already selling Christmas decorations. Why are stores doing this so early?
Why can't Halloween have its time? Christmas seems to be the most wonderful time of the year but most of us love Halloween. I feel like mid November is an acceptable time but any sooner than that is just ridiculous. Quite honestly, Christmas decorations shouldn't go up until after Thanksgiving.
Have you seen stores selling Christmas decorations in yet?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America