Jared Leto Calls Into WRRV to Talk About New Album, Tour
30 Seconds To Mars are in the midst of a European tour in support of their new album America, they'll be bringing the show back to the states this summer. Jared Leto called into WRRV to talk about the new album, tour and what we can expect at their area shows. America is the first album in five years for the band and they're excited to be playing the songs live.
Tickets are on sale now for the June 21st Madison Square Garden show as well as the June 22nd PNC Bank Arts Center show. When asked about what fans can expect on the tour, Leto said they'll be covering songs from their entire catalog, not just new material. And be prepared for an epic show, you can expect nearly two hours of music a night from 30STM.
When asked about whether he has difficulty focusing on the band while working on an acting project, Leto says he compartmentalizes, choosing to focus on whatever project he's currently working on.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
BONUS VIDEO - SIMON KICKS NICK OUT OF THE STUDIO SO HE CAN INTERVIEW JARED LETO