L.A. Sex Offender Moves to the Hudson Valley
A California sex offender with ties to the state of Florida just moved to the Hudson Valley. He’s now within walking distance of an elementary school.
Kingston police warned the public on their Facebook page that Ollice R. Stubblefield is now living on Franklin Street in Kingston.
According to Kingston police, the 53-year-old’s last known address is Saugerties. However, the New York State Sex Offenders database lists his previous address as Port Orange, F.L.
In 1997, the Level-2 sex offender committed a felony sex offense against a 34-year-old woman, according to New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services. He was sentenced to eight years in prison.
Stubblefield’s new home is just 0.3 of a mile from George Washington Elementary School in Kingston, according to Google Maps. He’s less than 300 feet from the Kingston Library.
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- 6 Hudson Valley Residents Saved From Scary Ice Jam
- Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley