Latest Words Added to The Dictionary Are Signs That The End is Near
Who cares if the end will be caused by zombies, crazy weather or the threat of weapons of mass destruction? The latest words added to Merriam-Webster is clear a sign that we are tine is probably up any way.
Every year Merriam-Webster releases the newest addition to the dictionary and each year they seem to get more and more pathetic.
I can't judge because I use these words but to they need to be formally in the dictionary? Does this mean they are usable in Scrabble? I'm sure there is a chart somewhere that correlates these words with the decline of our IQ's.
Here's a few of the winners that made the cut this year.
1. Pregame: We all decided to pregame in the parking lot before the concert to save money on drinks.
2. Froyo: I'm getting too fat. I should have ice cream. Maybe I'll try froyo instead.
3. Sriracha: Did you see that fascinating documentary about Sriracha sauce?
4. Front: You cried at the end of Forrest Gump. Don't front.
5. Troll: I just posted a bathroom sefie with my shirt off and my friends are trying to troll me.