Local Honey Festival to Take Place This Weekend
This Sunday, June 10, 2018, the first ever Honey Festival will take place at the Museum Village 1010 State Route 17M in Monroe NY. The festival will be held from 10am to 5pm.
What will you find at a Honey Festival? Samplings of local honey, along with honey and honey based products that are available for purchase, including mead and beeswax crafts. Advance tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children ages 4-12, tickets will cost more the day of at the door.
Do you use honey for more than just tea or toast? What do you use honey for? Is there a local place that you like to purchase your honey?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America