Local Service Dog Organization Looking for Foster Families
A local non-profit in the Hudson Valley that specializes in training service dogs for children with autism is looking for foster families to help foster their dogs.
Blue Path Service Dogs in Hopewell Junction works to train dogs that will help with companionship and independence for children and families that have been touched by autism.
At this time, Blue Path Service Dogs, is looking for foster families for the new young adult dogs that are entering the training program. Foster families do not need previous fostering experience and need to make a commitment of six to twelve months, on average. Fosters do need to have a love of dogs and a desire to help.
For more information, Blue Path Service Dogs.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America