Man Accused of Using Fake $100 at Hudson Valley Dunkin’ Donuts
Local police are hoping for help in identifying and finding a man who used fake $100 bills at a Hudson Valley Dunkin' Donuts.
Investigators from New York State Police out of Poughkeepsie are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man seen in surveillance video from the Pleasant Valley Dunkin' Donuts. The man paid for items using counterfeit $100 bills, authorities say.
State Police released two videos of the alleged crime, seen below. In both, a man allegedly purchases items using fake $100 bills.
Anyone with information is asked to contact State Police Poughkeepsie BCI at Troop K Headquarters (845) 677-7300. Please reference SJS#7872907. Calls may be kept confidential.
- Galleria Shooting Suspect Turns Himself In
- Video Released of Deadly Explosion Inside Hudson Valley Plant
- Warning: Dog Bone Treats Could Kill Your Pet
- High Risk Sex Offender Moves Closer to Hudson Valley High School
- When Will the Hudson Valley See Its First Major Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley