Man Found Passed Out In Hudson Valley Business Bathroom Arrested
A man who passed out in the bathroom of a Hudson Valley business from an alleged overdose was arrested.
On April 7, Saugerties Police responded to a 911 call at Botini Fuel on Ulster Ave for a report of a man who passed out in the employee bathroom.
Upon arrival, officers interviewed Robert J. Zuchowski. The 39-year-old from Lexington appeared to be experiencing symptoms consistent to that of a drug overdose, police say.
Zuchowski was also allegedly found to be in possession of a hypodermic syringe and heroin.
Zuchowski was treated at the scene by paramedics and transported to the Health Alliance Hospital Broadway Kingston Campus for treatment.
On Wednesday, the investigating officer interviewed Zuchowski at police headquarters and charged him with criminal possession of a heroin and criminal possession of a hypodermic syringe, both misdemeanors.
Zuchowski was then released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Village of Saugerties Court on May 8.
- Police Need Help Locating Two Hudson Valley Animal Abuse Suspects
- 40 Years to Life for Newburgh Halloween Party Murderer
- Poughkeepsie Standoff With Suspected Heroin Dealer Ends Peacefully
- Orange County Teen Charged For Shooting Taxi Driver, Drugs
- Hudson Valley K9’s Car Search Leads To 11 Count Drug Arrest
- Feature Film Needs More Hudson Valley Residents for May Shoot