Man Used Hammer During Domestic Dispute, Police Say
Hospital staff notified police and reported a possible victim of domestic violence.
On July, 15, 2018 state police responded to Northern Dutchess Hospital after nurses there reported a possible victim of domestic violence.
State Police conducted an investigation, which found that the victim was assaulted with a hammer by James M. Macisaac, 34, of Pine Plains, N.Y. on July 13.
Macisaac was located at his residence and was arrested. He was charged with Assault first-degree, a class B felony.
He was arraigned in the Town of Hyde Park Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America