Mattress Company Looking For “Snooze-Terns”
Do you love to sleep? Love to talk about sleep or even about how people can get a better nights sleep? Here is a job you might want to apply for. Mattress Firm, with their Bed-quarters based in Houston Texas, is looking for "Snoozeterns."
What is a Snooze-tern? It is a 20 hour a week paid internship where you get to try out every bed in the company, sleep on it and then tell the rest of the world about the mattress. Social media savvy is a must as you will be required to make videos about their products as well as Facebook, Instagram, etc,
Think you have what it takes? Or do you need to sleep on it? Here's the rest of the info and how you can apply to be a Snoozetern.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America