Medical Marijuana Dispensary to Open in Newburgh; Hiring
Curaleaf, the first medical marijuana dispensary in the Hudson Valley announced this week where they will be opening up in Newburgh. The location that they selected is convienent for customers near both I-84 and I-87. The office/store will be located at 8 North Plank Road in Newburgh.
Patients in Newburgh and Orange County deserve access to high-quality, medical-grade marijuana, and for too long, they have had to travel too far for these treatments,” said Michelle Bodner, President of PalliaTech NY, which will operate the dispensary under the brand name Curaleaf New York. “We look forward to helping the patients that need the highly-regulated medicine we provide and becoming an active and engaged member of the Newburgh business community.
The office will be staffed by 10-15 people along with a licensed pharmacist. All employees will have to undergo a background check and undergo training. In addition to the facility in Newburgh, according to a press release, Curaleaf will also be opening up a dispensary in Long Island and in Queens and Clinton counties
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America