National Pizza Day, Local Offers & Freebies, 2/9/18
Today is National Pizza Day, Friday February 9, 2018. Of course, why should we limit National Pizza Day to just one day of the year? Every day can be pizza day!
To celebrate this great national food day, a few national chains, with local restaurants are having a few different promotions (which gives you plenty of reasons to eat pizza today, right?)
- Baskin-Robbins is serving free slices of Sweetheart Polar Pizza from 3 to 7 p..m.
- Little Caesars will upgrade their 'classic' to a Most Cheese and Most Pepperoni for just one additional dollar.
- Pizza Hut has two medium two-topping pizzas for $5.99 each or a large 2 topping pizza for $7.99, plus tax.
- Papa John's has a large or pan two-topping pizza carry-out special for $7.99 or a dual layer pepperoni pizza for ten bucks (the dual layer deal is good through March 10). If you place an online order and don't want any of the above deals, use the code "40PIZZA" for 40% off your online order.
Do you know of a local restaurant that has specials for today, National Pizza Day? Let us know! Enjoy your pizza.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America