New Medicinal Medical Marijuana Powder Gains Approval In New York
A new medical marijuana product will soon be available in the Hudson Valley. Hudson Valley One reports Etain LLC will soon be offering a water-soluble medical marijuana powder after just gaining New York State Health Department approval.
The product is similar to powders available in other states, but this is different in that it doesn't have any artificial ingredients. The flavorless powder can be easily mixed into whatever kind of beverage the patient prefers.
Etain LLC has locations in Kingston, Yonkers, Syracuse and New York City and will offer the new product at each of their retail stores. The following conditions make you eligible for medical marijuana in New York State.
- Chronic Pain
- HIV or AIDS
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Other future illness as specified by the commissioner
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America