New York Loves Rom Com’s More Than Any Other State?
New Yorker's secretly want those fairy tale endings after we treat people like pure garbage our entire lives.
Are we all suckers for love? Who doesn't love a good romantic movie? When I was younger I wouldn't be caught dead watching a romantic movie. since I've matured and by that I mean gotten older I have now changed my tune. It's not very masculine but I'll admit that some of my favorites are 'Must Love Dogs', 'Serendipity and 'Say Anything'. There's no coincidence that they are all John Cusack movies. He's just the man.
That's my favorite. It might not be yours but you do love you romantic movies just the same.
According to the Streaming Observer, New York streams the most romantic movies online. New York's favorite movie is 'Before Sunrise'.
What's your favorite? Do you secretly like romantic comedies?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America