Nick Wants Brandi’s Future Husband For His Own, What?
This weeks edition of Brandi's Future Husband is really tugging at Brandi's and even Nick's love of a popular and favorite candy, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. A guy we are calling Alex opened up a simple 2 pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, bit into them expecting to have the tasty nirvana of chocolate and peanut butter, but what he got was solid chocolate. Was this a case of someone at the Reese's factory sleeping on the job?
Alex posted a photo online of what happened, tagged Reese's on it and asked them if it was an April Fool's Joke. Reese's contacted him, apologized and said that they would be sending him a few coupons for his trouble. What really happened was a huge care package of Reese's products that has Nick envious enough that he wants to meet this guy and see if they can work something out.
Is this the guy for me or am I just begging to develop a peanut allergy? If you have a candidate for a potential Brand's Future Husband, email Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America