New York Will Be Invaded By a Bunch of Guy Fieris This Weekend
Fifty years ago, people imagined the 21st century as a magical place straight of their wildest science fiction fantasies where flying cars filled the skies.
Instead, fast forward to the year 2017 and we have a bunch of drunken people dressed up as Guy Fieri on a pub crawl. Hey, if you don't want to wait for SantaCon then this might your thing.
Shut the front door! The NY Post says that second annual FieriCon is happening this weekend in New York City, as hundreds of folks sporting flaming shirts, backwards sunglasses, frosted tip hair straight out of the year 1999, and ugly goatees all hit the city on a four bar pub crawl.
One of the organizers of the pub crawl put the event together last year after watching the flamboyant TV host on the Food Network. If you're interested in going, get all the info on event here
After hitting the bars the citizens of Flavortown will descend on one of Mr. Fieri's very own shindigs; Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar in Time Square. Maybe Fieri himself will join in on the fun this year?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America