NY Shop Replaces Wedding Rings With This Gross Tradition
If you like it so much you won't have to actually put a ring on it. You'll need a professional to it for you. You'll never guess what weird trend is replacing the ring and band.
Younger generations always want to push the envelope and take things a bit further than the generations before them. If you ask me they look like they're doing a good job. Call me old fashioned but when did rings get too traditional? Due to the high costs of rings and other forms of jewelry, some millennials have decided to ditch those expensive rings and have a diamond earring stud pierced right through their ring finger.
Take a look for yourself in this tweet.
Is this something that you would do? What if it gets caught on something? Is it safe. To each their own, right? It's your wedding and you can celebrate it any way you want to.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America