NY Woman Arrested After Dumping Popcorn on a Toddler
People understandably don't like hearing a lot of chatter in a theater when they're trying to watch a movie, but this may be taking things a little too far.
A woman from Long Island took matters into her own hands when she allegedly dumped a carton of popcorn on a 2-year-old child's head back on January 2 during a showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The NY Post says the 25 year-old woman and her father were arrested Friday for allegedly endangering the welfare of a child after she became irate when the child asked her mother for something to eat during the movie.
The mother of the child said her daughter hadn't even completed her sentence when the Long Island woman snapped. The Post says the mom told the angry woman not to talk to her daughter like that. That only made the other woman angrier as she poured the bucket of popcorn on the little kid's head.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America