NYS Underage Drinking Crackdown at Music Festivals
Are you underage and thinking that it will be 'no big deal' to get an alcoholic drink at a music festival? Take the time to think about it because NYS is cracking down on underage drinking at music festivals. What are police looking for? They are targeting underage drinking where people use fake ID's to purchase alcohol.
Is it worth having that drink? Under 21 and caught with alcohol? You will have your license suspended for a minimum of 90 days with a possibility of up to one year.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America