One Million Square Foot Hudson Valley Warehouse Proposed
Construction of an enormous 1 million square foot Hudson Valley warehouse has been proposed, now it's up to the planning board to decide if it's the right thing to do. According to the Times Herald-Record 'Project Sailfish' would sit on a 190-acre piece of property in Montgomery behind Johnny's Pizzeria and Restaurant.
The question is, who is the warehouse really for? What are companies building structures that size? Could it be for Amazon or Walmart distribution center?
The Times Herald-Record also mentions this isn't the only million dollar warehouse proposed for the region. A 1.2 million square foot facility is being built in the Town of Newburgh on Route 300.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America