Orange County Man Wins $2,500 A Week For Life
A Hudson Valley resident has won the New York Lottery's 'Win For Life'.
Last week, a Warwick man went into the Kwik Mart to get his daily coffee and a scratch-off. The scratch-off was a Win For Life. According to Patch, the man was a lucky winner of $2,500 a week for life.
On Tuesday, April 17, New York Lottery official Yolanda Vega presented the Hudson Valley resident with a ceremonial check for $2.5 million dollars.
The New York Lottery Win For Life's website says the odds of winning $1,000 a week for life are 1 in 7,745,600. So I can only imagine that winning $2,500 a week for life has even more narrow odds.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America