Orange County’s First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens Its Doors
The New York State Department of Health recently expanded the statewide medical marijuana program. The expansion has resulted in the first medical marijuana dispensary to open its doors in Orange County. Curaleaf New York operates the Newburgh dispensary at 8 North Plank Road and will serve patients in Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester counties.
Patients in New York are eligible for medical marijuana if they suffer from any of the following. For more information, you can visit the Curaleaf patient's page.
- Chronic Pain
- Huntington's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
Hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10:30-6 and Fridays 11:30-7. Curaleaf is managed by a company called PalliaTech who hold medical marijuana licenses in nine states. In addition to the Newburgh facility, they will operate locations in Plattsburgh, and Long Island.
Back in February, they were on the hunt for employees. Well, did you get the job?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America