Oscar Mayer Rules Hot Dog a Sandwich Once and For All
We've been debating this for some time now and I guess someone had to call in the big guns.
According to Food & Wine, in honor of National Sandwich Day, Oscar Mayer decided to call a complete game changer. They deemed a hot dog a sandwich.
There has been much debate in recent years whether a hot dog is a sandwich or a taco.
Many others think that a hot dog is neither and that it is just simply its own thing.
If you're in total shock over this decision or you disagree with Oscar Mayer's ruling you can call and grieve or state your case to their toll free hotline at 1-833-SNDWICH. Yes, that's their real number.
This has to be a publicity stunt just so Oscar Mayer can get some accolades before National Sandwich Day.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America