Outlander Returns For Season 4, Who’s Watching?
Season 4 of the Diana Gabaldon books turned in to a series, Outlander, will begin on Sunday November 4, 2018. Yes, you have to have Starz to be able to see it. Season 4 is based primarily on Gabaldon's book 'Drums of Autumn.'
My early frustration with the series was that they did not closely follow the books. (Yes, I have read each one of the 8 tombs and Gabaldon is in the process of wrapping up everything for her 9th book in the series that is tentatively titled, 'Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone').
Season 4 is supposed to begin with Claire and Jaime as they begin their time in the US colonies. Will you be watching? Have you read the books? Do you think that the TV series is everything that it could be?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America