Over-The-Air TV Watchers Might Need to Do This to Their TV’s
Do you watch TV with the use of an over the air antenna? Have you noticed a few changes to your tv channel lineup in the last few months?
One of the major network stations out of NYC moved to a new transmitter, with a stronger signal. In order to make sure you continue to get the most channels and the clearest channels you will need to rescan your tv channel lineups to get access to all of your normal shows.
According to NBCNewYork.com, this is how you can rescan your tv, (they suggest you do this by March 2018):
Make sure you have a VHF/UHF antenna connected to your TV
Go to your TV menu
Select “Channel Setup” (or similar)
Choose “Antenna” and/or “Air”
Your TV may take 3 to 15 minutes as it searches for channels in your area
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America