Pennsylvania Couple Accused of Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Two people from Pennsylvania are accused of trying to sell over 100 bags of heroin in the Hudson Valley.
On Wednesday, 35-year-old Victoria Wright and Paul Rossi, 30, both of Matamoras, P.A., were arrested following a surveillance operation in the area of 100 Pike Street.
Wright is accused of possessing over 110 bags of heroin. She was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell, a felony, criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument and criminally possessing drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
Rossi was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, loitering, misdemeanors, and appearing in public under the influence of a narcotic drug, a violation.
Both were remanded to the custody of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
- High-Risk Virginia Sex Offender Now Living Near Hudson Valley School, Nursery
- Man Wanted in Illinois Accused of Killing Hudson Valley Woman
- Beacon Woman Killed In Two-Car Crash
- Upper Hudson Valley Man Killed in 1-Car Crash
- Police: 14 Arrested For Selling Heroin in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley