Where Can Pickleball Lovers Play in the Hudson Valley?
Over a year ago, we shared with you the phenomenon that is Pickleball here in the Hudson Valley. It has come to our attention that there are even more courts locally that you can play Pickleball to your hearts desire, maybe even make a few new friends while doing it.
The newest Pickleball courts here in the Hudson Valley include the ones at Spratt Park and at Pulaski Park in Poughkeepsie. The game itself combines badminton, table tennis and regular tennis, while you use oversized paddles to hit the ball back and forth over the net as opposed to tennis rackets.
Have you ever played? Do you like playing it?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America