Police: 2 Men Caught in Dutchess County With Cocaine
Two Ulster County men are accused of possessing cocaine in Dutchess County.
On Saturday, New York State Police from Poughkeepsie arrested 22-year-old Tyler J. Bugbee and 21-year-old Adam J. Cardella, both from Lloyd, for criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony. Cardella was also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
Around 9:30 p.m., troopers stopped a 2005 BMW for an alleged driving infraction on Route 44 in the town of Pleasant Valley.
As police approached the car, they allege they smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car.
Authorities later found four grams of cocaine, police say.
Bugbee and Cardella were both arraigned before the Pleasant Valley Court. Cardella was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond. Bugbee was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Teacher’s Aide Raped, Sexually Abused Boy
- New MTV 'Jersey Shore'-Style Show Films in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Owned, Shared Child Porn
- Robert De Niro, Julia Roberts Spotted In the Hudson Valley
- DA: 4 Die From Opioid Overdoses in Hudson Valley This Weekend
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Raping 2 Women Sentenced
- Police: Dutchess County Man Sexually Touched Child, More Victims Possible
- Police Investigate Fatal Shooting Near Hudson Valley Park
- Couple Accused of Identity Theft at Galleria Jewelry Store
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley