Police: Drunk, Unlicensed Hudson Valley Man Drives For Fast Food
Police say an unlicensed Hudson Valley man was extremely drunk in the drive-thru lane of a local fast-food restaurant.
On Saturday just before 2 a.m., the Ulster Police Department responded to a complaint of an intoxicated man in the drive-thru lane of a local fast food restaurant. Police didn’t release which fast-food eatery
The driver, 35-year-old Joseph M. Terpening of Lake Katrine, was found driving with blood alcohol content greater than three times the legal limit with a revoked driver’s license, police say.
Terpening was charged with aggravated DWI, DWI, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, felonies and the misdemeanor for aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
He was remanded to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bail or $3,500 bond.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley