Police: Dutchess County Woman Stole Nearly $9,000 From Job
A local woman is accused of stealing over $8,000 from a gas station where she worked.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from Rhinebeck arrested Patricia R. Kennedy, 56, of Tivoli for grand larceny, a felony.
Over several months, Kennedy, a cashier at the at the Mobil Gas Station on State Route 9 and State Route 9G in Rhinebeck, stole approximately $8,465 from an ATM machine and cash registers, police say.
Kennedy was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
- Dutchess County Pizzeria Owner Charged With Murder At Hudson Valley Hunting Club
- Hudson Valley Man Admits to Driving Drunk, High During Fatal Crash
- Hudson Valley Man Charged With Manslaughter in Beating Death of Man by Train Tracks
- Did Army Football Kneel in Protest During the National Anthem?
- New York Man Among Those Killed In Las Vegas Shooting
- Community in Shock After Hudson Valley Woman Allegedly Kills Father of Children
- ‘Sexually Violent’ Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley High School
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley