Police: Hudson Valley Man Assaults Ex, Masturbates Near Child
A Hudson Valley man is accused of sexually assaulting his ex-girlfriend and pleasuring himself in front of their 2-year-old child.
On Tuesday, the Washingtonville Police Department received a sexual assault complaint.
A 24-year-old woman from Washingtonville told police that her ex-boyfriend forcibly held her down and sexually assaulted her while masturbating near their 2-year-old daughter.
After an investigation, 24-year-old Alexander Zicot of Highland was charged with aggravated sexual assault, a felony, forcible touching, endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful imprisonment, all misdemeanors.
Zicot was arraigned in Village of Washingtonville Court and remanded to Orange County Jail.
- Baby, Mother Killed Crossing Route 52 in Fishkill
- Hudson Valley Teen Loses Feet, Hand From Flu
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Assaults Ex, Masturbates Near Child
- Police Seek Help After A Number of Daytime Home Burglaries
- Hudson Valley Man Jailed For Over 20 Years For Nearly Killing Man
- Thousands Call for Stricter Gun Laws in Hudson Valley
- How Much Do You Need to Earn To Live in the Hudson Valley?
- 4 Charged After Man Brutally Murdered in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Who Supplied 14 Drug Dealers Sentenced
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley