Police: Hudson Valley Man Found Passed Out Without Pants In Another Person’s Car
A Hudson Valley man was found passed out without any pants on in another person’s car.
Saugerties police received a call about a man sleeping in a locked car on Partition Street. Upon arrival, police found the man passed out in the caller’s vehicle that was reported to have been locked.
The man was drunk, let himself into the vehicle, removed his pants and passed out, police say.
After waking up 26-year-old Rene F. Pacheco Jr. of Saugerties, he is accused of resisting arrest and had to be subdued.
Pacheco was allegedly found with a shaved key. He was charged with criminal trespass, obstruction of government administration and resisting arrest, all misdemeanors.
Pacheco was issued an appearance ticket to return to the Village of Saugerties Court on Monday.
It's not known if Pacheco knew the caller.
- Fire In Hudson Valley Kills 1, Injures 2
- Hudson Valley Targets Getting a Super Mario Makeover?
- Hudson Valley Teen Charged With Making Terroristic Threat Towards School
- 21-Year-Old Saved From Drowning at Popular Hudson Valley Fishing Site
- AG: Hudson Valley Car Dealers Sold Cars With ‘Potentially Deadly’ Safety Defect
Awful grades for local hospitals, tragedies, and a police standoff tops this week in Hudson Valley news.