Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen Several Times
A Hudson Valley man is accused of raping a young girl several times.
On Sunday, Town of Lloyd police arrested Christopher L. Sylvester, 39, of Highland for rape, criminal sexual act, felonies, forcible touching, sexual misconduct, endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Sylvester is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl over the course of several months, police say.
He was arraigned before Town of Lloyd Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail on $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 insurance bond.
- Hudson Valley School Placed on Lockdown After Report of Gun
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen Several Times
- SUV Crashes into Hudson Valley Shopping Center
- 3 Cases of Measles Confirmed From Hudson Valley, More Likely
- Child Stabbed, Teen Accused of Waving Knife at Police in Newburgh
- Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
- 3 Critically Hurt After Car Plows Into Popular H.V. Restaurant