Police: Orange County Man Stole Car From Florida
Police say an Orange County man was driving a car that was stolen from Florida.
On Sunday, New York State Police from Montgomery arrested 24-year-old John E. Przybys of New Windsor for criminal possession of stolen property, a class E felony.
An investigation revealed that Przybys was the driver of a stolen pickup truck that was taken from Florida, police say. The truck was was stopped for an alleged equipment violation while on Erie Avenue in the Town of New Windsor.
Przybys was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of New Windsor Court.
- E-Cigs Banned in All Hudson Valley Restaurants, Bars
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Drove Drunk Twice in 24 Hour Period
- Dutchess County Man in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- Hudson Valley Teens Rescued From Alleged Sex Traffickers
- Man Charged With Illegally Killing Deer in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley