Police: Woman Stole $12,000 From Hudson Valley Burger King
An employee at a Hudson Valley Burger King is accused of stealing $12,000 from the fast food restaurant.
On Saturday, 37-year-old Frances C. Delaunay of Marlboro was charged with third-degree grand larceny, a felony.
She's accused of stealing approximately $12,000 during the month of March while employed by Burger King in Highland, police say.
Delaunay was arraigned in Town of Plattekill court and released. She's due back in the Town of Lloyd Court on April 24.
- Bus Driver Caught Watching Video While Driving to Hudson Valley
- 2 Hudson Valley Burgers Among 10 Best in New York State
- Hudson Valley High School to Start 1 Hour Later
- Hudson Valley Exposed to 'Very Contagious Disease'
- Hudson Valley Grandma Killed in Fire, 10 Injured
- Former Hudson Valley Resident's Child Seriously Injured in Crash
- Hudson Valley Man Killed While Crossing Street Near Mall
- Man Who Sexually Abused Child Hiding in Hudson Valley