Popular Hudson Valley Brewery Greatly Expands Output
If you're any kind of beer fan in the Hudson Valley, you're likely familiar with Bull & Barrel Brewery in Brewster. Their award-winning beer is some of the best in the state, and now you may not have to travel from all over to try and get some.
Bull & Barrel Brewery has started canning some of its popular beers, beginning with Honey Blueberry, their most popular brew. It's a wheat ale made with natural white honey and a blueberry puree.
The Honey Blueberry beer from Bull & Barrel Brewery is now available in select Putnam County stores, and the plan is for it to expand in the coming months. So keep an eye out, because this beer is not to be missed. Hopefully, we'll be able to see some more flavors from the brewery roll out, too. Just glancing at their menu shows off a ton of beers I would love to try. (And I can vouch for their Triple Whip IPA, which is excellent).
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America