Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant Closing For Good
A popular Poughkeepsie restaurant closed its doors after making the announcement on Facebook in early March. Crave Restaurant and Lounge right near the Walkway Over The Hudson on Washington St. was known for their contemporary food with a modern twist. According to their social media post:
After serving the Hudson Valley for the last nine years, with heavy hearts, we have decided to close Crave Restaurant and Lounge. The staff and I have been honored by all those who have dined with us over the past years and greatly appreciated your business. Like great stories, there is always a beginning and an end. we are just starting a new chapter.
Eddie and the crew have something great planned to open up in the same location sometime soon. Stay tuned for a big announcement on a new venture soon. Their sister operation, Lola's Cafe continues to serve up great lunches daily, and now has a second location in New Paltz.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America