Poughkeepsie Deli Shuts Its Doors Permanently
The Hudson Valley is down another deli. The Bottomless Belly Deli in Poughkeepsie made the announcement that it was closing permanently via Facebook post this past week.
Having just opened in 2015, they specialized in paninis and hot and cold sandwiches. There were located on Hooker Avenue and was a family run business. Being so close to Vassar and being on a Main Road, it's just a matter of time before another establishment opens up. Best of luck to the current owners.
Besides a White Castle, what do you think should go there?
Disclaimer: I think a White Castle can and should go anywhere in this town.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America