Poughkeepsie Golden Corral Set To Open In November
The Poughkeepsie Golden Corral is now hiring and the opening date is right around the corner. The search is on to add staff so the buffet style restaurant can be open by mid-November. According to a Facebook post on their page, the chain seeks to hire around 150 people between now and opening. That includes servers, bakers, cooks, prep and more.
Golden Corral first opened in North Carolina in 1973 and features buffet-style dining. They have over 200 locations located in 41 states.
The location originally opened in early 2017 but was closed in less than three months due to a variety of issues. They will be opening under a new operator and the job posting on Indeed is from a company called Jagdamba Corporation. According to Bloomberg, they own and operate Golden Corral and Super 8 locations in Albany and Saratoga Springs region.
Will you be giving the Poughkeepsie Golden Corral another shot?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America