Proof Working for the Postal Service Might Not Be a Good Idea
Do you think that working for the postal service is probably a piece of cake? That all they do is sell stamps, drive around in cars and deliver the mail on their routes? Most of the people that work for the United States Postal Service are hardworking and upstanding people. Below are five instances (just from the month of October 2018) where working for the USPS might not have been a good fit for these people:
- Postal Worker Dumps Mail on Side of the Road, NJ
- Postal Worker Steals $630,000 in Stamps, Sells on Ebay
- Westchester Postal Worker, Dumps Mail & Quits, Somers
- Brooklyn Postal Worker Steals Checks From Poor People
- Wisconsin Postal Worker Steals Over 6,000 Gift Cards From Mail
Have you ever really wondered if mail did 'get lost?' Or if you just couldn't figure out why the bill that you mailed or the birthday card, just never made it to where it was going? The above could be one of the reasons. Please note that the postal service takes this infractions very seriously, messing with the mail is a federal offense. In the above cases, the FBI was involved and those who are convicted will be facing jail time.
Little known fact, USPS workers do not get discounts on postage stamps.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America