Research Has Officially Declared What Defines a Millennial
Until now there was not a clear definition of what makes a millennial. New research has properly identified the exact age of kids born in this generation. Now at least people know who to make fun of.
I accepted that fact that I'm a millennial awhile ago, but it doesn't hurt to have a professional opinion and scientific research to back it up.
According to The Pew Research Center's website, the line on the millennial generation has been clearly defined. Are millennials as bad as people say or are we confusing them with kids born after 1996?
Here's Pew's list of the generations:
- 1928 to 1945 is Silent generation.
- 1946 to 1964 are the Baby boomers.
- 1965 to 1980 fall under Generation X.
- Millennials are defined as anyone born from 1981 to 1996.
There's no name for the generation born after 1996. What do you think they should be called? I vote for Cyber Babies since they were born with a computer screen in front of their face.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America