Saturday Night Stargazing with Mohonk Preserve
Spend an evening gazing at the night sky and the stars. The Mohonk Preserve invites you to join them this Saturday, April 14 (rain date: April 15) from 9pm to 11pm for an evening of stargazing. Raj Pandya, the director of John R Kirk Planetarium at SUNY New Paltz, will be your guide to the constellations. The event will be at Spring Farm.
Children ages 5 and up are welcome. Space is limited so registering is a must and should be done soon. In order to get to the site at the Slingerland Pavilion where you will have a one of a kind view, you will have to hike up 1/2 mile from the parking area. Also, it is important that you bring layers to stay warm and a folding chair or blanket to sit on to view the constellations. $5 per person.
This evening under the stars is only one of many events that Mohonk Preserve has on the calendar for the spring. Find out about other adventures at mohonkpreserve.org
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash