Should Pot Be Used as Sacrament in the First Church of Cannabis?
This organization went to court to try and fight to be able to use cannabis as a sacrament in their church. In the State of Indiana, marijuana is still listed as a Schedule 1 drug, where any use or possession of said item can get you 6 months in jail.
So when the First Church of Cannabis went to court to be able to use cannabis as a sacrament in their religious activities/worship, a judge was quick to say no, sighting that the church is not practicing an actual religion but the court found it to be a group of marijuana activists who possibly want to smoke with out getting arrested.
Do you think that the First Church of Cannabis could be a religion?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America