Smorgasburg Bails on Kingston in 2018
Did you make it to the Hutton Brickyard in Kingston for the 2016 or 2017 sessions of Smorgasburg? If you did, count yourself as fortunate, because it apparently will not be back for a 2018 summer session.
The sad news came via the Upstate Smorgasburg website. In fact, the only information on the website it as follows:
Smorgasburg. Thank you for a great two years! Smorgasburg will not be returning to the Hutton Brickyards in 2018.
This leaves us with a few questions. For instance, will it be back, but just not at the Hutton Brickyards? Could they use another location? Is there a possibility that they will be back in 2019? Those of us who really enjoyed Smorgasburg want to know!
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America