Just How Many More Inches of Snow Can the Hudson Valley Take?
There's no right or wrong answer, and I won't judge. The snow keeps piling up but how much is too much? I don't know about you, but I can't handle too much more.
We assume every winter that it's going to snow and to be ready for it but are we ever really ready for it?
Being from the Midwest, I'd like to that I'm used to it by now, but that's just not the case. I seem to have traded about 15 degrees of warmth for 5 inches of snow. It's pretty easy to get sick of the snow this time of the year.
I don't know about you, but it scares me that we are getting hit hard this early in the new year. Maybe this is business as usual on the East coast, but it's still new to me. Forgive me if I'm not used to this whole "nor'easter" thing.
I wish I was more organized and prepared. I would have bought some Red Baron pizzas or something.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America