Sping Break 2018: Poughkeepsie Style
Most college students are enjoying their spring break on a tropical beach somewhere but a few of our interns had to stay and work. We decided to take them on a little field trip.
With so many of our college interns at popular spring break destinations like Cancun and Pamama City we were only left with two students from Suny New Paltz.
I noticed they were a little down at work this morning and moving slow. It turns out all they needed was a little change of scenery. I decided to take them on a fun trip to beautiful Poughkeepsie.
Take a look and see how much fun we had in the Hudson Valley.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America