Tap NY Returns to Hunter Mountain
If you love great beer, then kick off the beginning of good weather--well, hopefully good weather--with one of the biggest beer festivals in New York State: Tap NY.
Tap NY takes place the last weekend in April. This year will be the 21st event (the 19th at Hunter Mountain), and it will take place April 28 & 29. For two days you will get to sip and sample great craft beers--no big commercial brands here--plus enjoy great food. (Yep, you already paid for the food with the ticket to the festival.)
If you are working on filling out your Untappd app or any other beer tracking app, this is a great place for you to sample some potentially new favorite beers, as of this writing, 127 breweries had signed on to be a part of the festival.
Interested in which breweries are going to be a part of it? Here is the current list. Have you been to the Tap NY beer festival before? Do you have any tips you would like to share with a first timer?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America