Can You Spot the 5 Ticks in This Picture?
Put your eyes to the test.
The Center For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC) put out a tweet on Monday, May 7, challenging people to find the 5 ticks in the picture. It was a picture of a lemon poppyseed muffin with 5 ticks on it. In the tweet, they said ticks can be the size of a poppyseed.
Here are the tweet and the images. Can you find the ticks?
The Hudson Valley is in prime tick season right now, and we are in the middle of tick born diseases in our local area. Ticks that carry a brain swelling disease have been found in the Hudson Valley before.
To be safe from ticks, the CDC recommends to walk in the middle of trails, not near brushy edges, use tick repellent, and to immediately check for ticks after being outside.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America