The Record Company Talks NY’s Intensity & Dad Jokes
Minutes before they absolutely crushed it at Mountain Jam 2018, I got to catch up with The Record Company and discuss their love for New York's passion and high intensity for music.
As someone who has been a fan of The Record Company for years now it was tough for me not to go total fan boy during this interview with front man, Chris Vos. I first saw them at The Bowery and I've been hooked ever since.
When talking about playing in New York as opposed to other states he said he feeds off of our "take no prisoners" attitude. You can also check us out reading dad jokes back and forth. We had a blast on the mountain.
The Record Company's latest album, All of This Life hits the stores this Friday, June 22.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America